Virindi Tank Changelog
Revision as of 22:55, 17 April 2009 by Virindi (Created page with '== 0.3.0.22 (2/28/2009) == Fixes: * The 'weapon being swapped back and forth' bug has been fixed. * The character age-based spell database is now flushed of expired spells correc...')
- 1 0.3.0.22 (2/28/2009)
- 2 0.3.0.21 (2/22/2009)
- 3 0.3.0.20 (2/17/2009)
- 4 0.3.0.19 (1/27/2009)
- 5 0.3.0.17 (8/7/2008)
- 6 0.3.0.16 (8/5/2008)
- 7 0.3.0.15 (7/14/2008)
- 8 0.3.0.14 (5/4/2008)
- 9 0.3.0.13 (4/30/2008)
- 10 0.3.0.11 (4/16/2008)
- 11 0.3.0.10 (3/29/2008)
- 12 0.3.0.9 (3/19/2008)
- 13 0.3.0.7 (3/13/2008)
- 14 0.3.0.5 (3/11/2008)
- 15 0.3.0.4 (3/9/2008)
- The 'weapon being swapped back and forth' bug has been fixed.
- The character age-based spell database is now flushed of expired spells correctly.
- Double fletching should no longer occur.
- Reverted the melee combat change that caused crashing.
- The beginnings of a friendly ingame loot profile editor made it into this version. Only 'names' currently works. Loot profiles can still be edited with the external editor (and always will be).
- Item buffs cast by the macro are now tracked according to your character's age when you logout. This means that if the macro buffed your items when you were previously logged in, it will not have to rebuff them again until they are actually needed.
- Macro will now change targets faster if someone else kills what you are trying to attack with a spell
- Changed vtank's code so the game should no longer crash when using a vendor, though this is only a workaround for a bug in decal
- After choosing a new target in melee/missile mode, the macro will begin attacking sooner
- Melee/missile mode attacking should be a bit smoother now
- The spam telling you you do not know a buff spell will now only be displayed once per spell per time the macro is turned on
- Fixed the crash on AC exit
- Fixed a cause of "Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary."
- Fixed vuln behavior when DebuffEachFirst is All or Priority
- A new option has been added to control the behavior of the macro when casting debuffs (DebuffEachFirst). This setting has three possible values:
- One: One monster will be debuffed, then the macro will attack that monster. (This is the default)
- Priority: All monsters of the same priority will be debuffed, then attacked, then the same will occur for anything of lower priority.
- All: All monsters will be debuffed before any are attacked, regardless of priority.
- Macro now by default turns off when you die. This behavior is controlled by the new StopMacroOnDeath variable.
- Int and Double typed variables can now be edited in the Advanced Options panel, as opposed to just through the commandline.
- Burning coals will no longer be automatically added to the foods list when generating an automatic profile.
- When generating an automatic profile, weapons for which you do not have the skill trained will no longer be added.
- The example loot file from the website has been included with the installer.
- A few things I did months ago and since lost track of.
- The advanced options panel has been modified to now allow entry of multiple-option settings.
- Four multi-option settings have been introduced: UseArcs, TargetSelectMethod, BuffProfile_Prots and BuffProfile_Banes.
- UseArcs: The bot can now use only bolts, only arcs, or arcs at long range and bolts at close range.
- TargetSelectMethod: Previously, the bot selected monsters to attack based on which would require the shortest turn (angle). Using this option it may now be changed between closest by angle, closest by distance, or a combination setting which attacks all nearby monsters by angle and then attacks further monsters by distance. The combination setting is the new default.
- BuffProfile_Prots and BuffProfile_Banes: Allows the selection of which elements will be cast for prots and self-banes. Shields are currently unaffected by this.
- The textbox input bug introduced in 0.3.0.16 has been fixed.
- Asheron's Benediction, Asheron's Lesser Benediction, and Blackmoor's Favor gems should now be used correctly by the bot.
- Authorization has been removed. This was really a relic of VTank's days as a private plugin, and it has been causing too many problems lately.
- A "peace mode no target" option has been added.
- A new advanced options panel has been created to allow easy access to many less frequently used options without cluttering up the main UI.
- "Target lock" and "Switch wands to debuff" have been moved to the advanced options panel.
- An easter egg has been unlocked.
- A rare AC bug where your h/s/m appear as 0/0 no longer causes a macro exception.
- The macro is now more friendly to missing items from the items list while buffing: it now shows a warning and continues.
- Target lock is now a real setting that is preserved between logouts.
- Vuln with auto damage now works correctly
- Plugin auth and gameinfo update fixed to work with new server configuration
- Misc fixes
- Macro no longer approaches monsters when combat is disabled.
- Loot issues introduced in 0.3.0.13 should be fixed now.
- New character-based profile set mode added. This mode, activated by the 'mine only' checkbox on the profiles tab, classifies primary profiles by character. When the 'mine only' checkbox is checked, any profile saved will belong to the current character, and appear only in that character's profile list. In this way, profiles can be copied to other characters by disabling mine only and saving the profile, but at the same time each character's individual profiles can be easily kept separate.
- Advanced option LootFellowCorpses added. The LootAllCorpses option now specifies only whether to loot corpses that are not yours and not your fellows'.
- In the past, the macro classified and looted corpses that it could open. Since player corpses are corpses as well, this caused a condition where items dropped on such a corpse could be treated like any other item looted from a corpse. To protect you from accidentally using this to salvage good items on your corpse, a hardcoded loot restriction has been added that prevents the macro from salvaging any item with tinks on it.
- I have made a change to how weapons are tracked that should help stop you from getting the 'please add at least one wand to your profile' exception falsely.
- The included loot editor now works on 64-bit Windows.
- The cached gamedb now functions correctly when authorization is done through the backup server.
- Other misc. minor bugfixes.
- Option to begin rebuffing when idle, defaults to off. When enabled, the macro rebuffs spells with less than X seconds remaining on them if you are idle. X is controlled by the manual setting IdleBuffTopoffTimeSeconds and defaults to 20 minutes.
- Macro now uses mana charges to maintain mana in wielded armor and jewelry. For this to work, you must add the mana charge types that you want it to use to the gems/food panel.
- Macro now loots an entire corpse before salvaging, stacking, or reading scrolls.
- Macro no longer gets stuck when out of mana charges for healer's heart
- Macro no longer switches to a wand just to eat a food or use a gem
- The crash that was introduced by the cooldown protocol changes when using the dispel self options is fixed
- Cooldowns are not yet tracked, causing the bot to try to use Asheron's Benediction / Blackmoor's Favor when it can't. You may want to remove these from your gems/food list for now if they are likely to be dispelled, as your char may end up standing there for 30 seconds until it can use them again.
- DHS hotkeys added to allow selection of attack height
- Freezeup on slow computers should be less of a problem
- Priorities changed so that macro salvages before looting additional corpses
- Plugin now uses the healer's heart if you have it in your itemlist
- "Expert mode" method of manually changing macro settings added. The command for this is "/vt opt"
- Plugin now automatically crafts many items. If a known item is in your gems/food list and you do not have any of them, but you have the components and skill to make them, it makes one. The most obvious use for this is making blue healing kits from Oolutanga quest comps, but it also works with rations and some other things.
- Secondary auth server added for people who were having problems connecting to the primary one
- Monsters panel behavior fixed
- Fixed navigation walk mode scrolling up when typing into chatbox
- Default range setting for helper healing and stam changed to reflect the actual range of the spells
- Other misc. bugfixes
- Fletching behavior improved
- Fixed "Save As" buttons